- Delegates must be over eighteen years of age for all courses and events.
Booking Conditions for Places on Public Courses
- Course bookings may be made on the Wild Wine School website with payment by credit / debit card or by invoice, with full or part payment by Wild Wine School online gift vouchers.
- Invoices in respect of places on public courses and events are due for immediate payment.
- We do not accept provisional bookings and places will only be confirmed once payment is received.
- No materials will be dispatched until course fees are paid.
- Cancellations of confirmed places are accepted up to 10 working days prior to the start of the course. An administration fee of £35 plus the full cost of the study materials supplied will be deducted and the remainder of the course fee refunded to the payee.
- Transfers of a confirmed booking either to another course or applicant can be made up to 10 working days before the course start date on payment of a £35 admin fee plus the cost of any additional study materials which may be applicable. Alternative course must start within one calendar year of the course originally booked and all transfers are subject to availability on alternative course / examination dates.
- If a confirmed course booking is cancelled by the student during the 10 working days prior to the start of the course, or at any time after the start of the course, no refund or transfer of the course fees will be made, although we would appreciate notification if you know in advance that you will be unable to attend.
- Course fees will be refunded in full if Wild Wine School changes a course date or cancels a course if enrolments do not reach the required minimum numbers – notification will be made in the 10 working days prior to the planned start date of the course.
- Course / event bookings are not complete until Course Registration has been completed by the student.
Booking Conditions for In-House Training and Private Events
- In-House Training and Private Events are subject to provision of a quote by Wild Wine School, which is accepted by the organiser.
- A non-returnable deposit is required at time of booking.
- The full amount is to be paid at least fifteen working days prior to the date of the training / event (or first date, if training / event spans multiple days).
- On booking a WSET certified in-house training the organiser will be required to provide dimensions and photographs of the room where the training and exam will take place 15 working days before the course. This is to enable Wild Wine School to register the site with the WSET.
- It may be possible to change the date / venue up to fifteen working days before the start of the training; any additional expenses will be charged to the customer and any alternative date will be subject to availability.
- Once the full amount has been paid, the training date and location cannot be amended.
- The organiser is responsible for ensuring that all attending delegates complete online Course Registration in good time and the organiser should notify us by email (email@example.com) if any registered delegate will not be attending.
- If the number attending is fewer than booked, no refund is due.
- If additional delegates are added, there will be additional charges for courses that include an examination and there may be charges for other course and events.
- There is no charge for amending names of delegates up to the date of the event if it does not include an examination.
- There is no charge for amending names of delegates up to 10 working days in advance of courses that include an examination, but additions / swaps cannot be accommodated after this time due to WSET examination rules.
Booking Conditions for Places on The Wild Bunch Alumni Club Events
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received; we cannot take provisional bookings.
- Attendees should complete online Course Registration in advance of the event.
- Requests to change the name on a place, or to change the date booked will be accepted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to ten working days before each event, at no charge.
- Cancellation requests may be made by email (email@example.com) up to 10 working days before the event; you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable within 10 working days of the event, although we would appreciate notification if you know in advance that you will be unable to attend.
- Alumni Club(Wild Bunch) Events are sometimes held in conjunction with other organisations; in such cases their terms & conditions may apply.
Additional Booking Conditions for Courses with Examinations
- Examination fees are included within the price of applicable courses.
- Examination dates are fixed to the date of the course booked, or set by mutual agreement for Distance Learning students. Once an exam place has been booked, it cannot be changed within 10 days of the examination (normally the last day of the course).
- Any transfer to an alternative examination date will incur an administration fee of £35 (this is included in the fee to change date of the whole course, if applicable). All transfer requests must be made in writing to the address shown on this website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 working days before the original examination date.
- Students will need to bring photographic identification with them on the date of any examination, such as a driving licence or passport.
- Students requiring special examination conditions must submit their request no later than seven working days before the examination date. Such requests must be supported by a doctor’s certificate or similar document.
- Where a student fails to attend or does not meet the criteria to pass the examination, but still wishes to gain the qualification, they should contact Wild Wine School (email@example.com) and we will recommend options, which may include attendance at a future course, or sitting the examination on another date.
- In the event of a student resitting a WSET examination, the following examination fees will apply, depending on the course, as follows. Level 1 paper exam: £99.85, Level 1 Remote exam: £112.10 Level 2 paper exam: £134.85, Level 2 Remote exam; £135.10 Level 3 Theory: £160.85 (WWS Students) £200.85 (other students, includes mock marking), Level 3 Tasting: £123.85 (WWS Students) £123.85 (other students), Level 3 Theory & Tasting £261.35 (WWS Students) £306.35 (other students)
Course / Event Registration
- Course / event bookings are not complete until Course Registration has been completed by the student or person attending (delegate). As part of the registration process, delegates are confirming that they have read and understand all of the relevant booking conditions.
- Individual delegates, or the organiser for in-house / private events, should notify Wild Wine School (firstname.lastname@example.org) if anyone who has registered is no longer intending to participate in the course / event for which they have registered.
- The organiser of in-house / private events, is responsible for ensuring that all delegates complete registration prior to the (first) date of the event, and at least 10 days in advance where a course includes an examination.
- Wild Wine School use photographs of training courses and events for marketing purposes including on social media, on our website, on posters and in brochures. Images of delegates are an essential part of the usefulness of such photos. We assume that you have no objection to forming a part of such images unless you have indicated ‘no’ as part of the course registration process. All courses delivered on Zoom are recorded and will be used for training purposes only. The recordings will not be shared with anyone outside of Wild Wine School.