WSET Level 3 Theory Refresher Course and Exam
With a pass rate of less that 60%, the WSET Level 3 is notoriously difficult to pass first time, but that doesn't mean the journey is over. Over the past four years that we've been running WSET courses we've already helped many students on a one-to-one basis who missed out on a pass first time round, get through and make the grade.
We've recently seen an increased demand from students in Cornwall looking for options to improve their knowledge before resitting the theory exam and want to provide an alternative to resitting the whole course.
We've created this two day refresher that brings together exam and study technique, practice questions with feedback, and a recap on some of the most challenging topics as identified in the WSET examiners reports and in pre-course calls, to give students the best chance possible to pass second time around.
What to expect
- Pre-course 1-2-1 assessment call
- Pre-course activities and prescribed reading
- Two day tutored course
- Exam on final date (exam fees included)
- Small group of a maximum of six students
- A light lunch is provided on both taught days
- To put in a lot of hard work (this is not a magic bullet and you'll still need to put the hours in to pass the exam)
Spring 2024 Dates
11th, 18th, 24th March 2024
If you'd like to book a call to see if this course is right for you please email email@example.com.